5.01.2013

Cleaning Vomit out of Carpet

I hate that I have this experience to share, but I suppose its a celebration that it took us over 4 years to have it.
This is how I felt at 3:00 this morning... but more disheveled.
Cleaning Vomit out of Carpet
*spoon
*paper towels
*baking soda or corn starch
*stain remover of your choice (here's mine)
*vacuum

Scrap as much of the vomit up using the spoon as you can.
Blot the remaining spot with paper towels to absorb as much liquid as you can.
Sprinkle baking soda or corn starch onto spot and let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
Vacuum
Use stain remover for any remaining color.

Sorry you need this and I hope someone gets better soon!
XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say... leave a comment to spread the love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...