9.24.2011

Why By Nicole?

I've been getting quite a few... "but why 'By Nicole'?

For anyone who doesn't really know me, Nicole is my middle name.  I choose it because I've never been a HUGE fan of my first name mainly.
There's not much more to it than that... boring, I know.

Anyhow...

I've been working on some new projects lately (each one accompanied by my 2 year old asking in an excited tone, "IS THIS MINE?").  At this rate, I will have to create double of each item to satisfy her as well... this could get expensive for me :-)

Here are a few new things I've done the last week or so.


Double layer initial $12.50

Again.. here is my Facebook page.   Please "like" it and show some love :-)

                                                             Facebook - By Nicole

XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say... leave a comment to spread the love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...