10.05.2011

Layout Changes

I've been messing around with my layout and colors of this blog trying to find a pleasing look.... I think I like it (for now anyway).

I'm more than glad blogger is user friendly(ish) and that the husband is computer genius(ish).  Together... it makes me happy!

I've been working on a few new orders, an Iowa State shirt that stole a piece of my heart ... so cute [squeak], and a few new hair bow ideas that can lead themselves to daughter and mother alike!

I also have been thinking a lot lately about an order I got for vacation shirts to Mexico for adults... quite a large order too.  A unique and witty idea still eludes me but I'm not giving up... maybe you have a suggestion?

Anyhow...
Enjoy some new pics and talk soon!
XO
Iowa State Logo $13.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say... leave a comment to spread the love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...