10.15.2011

Creative Space - Before

Most (ok.. all) creations are made on my living room floor.  They only make it back to my sewing room for the last few minutes for the machine work.  Not only does it drive me crazy with the pulling everything out, working, putting everything back... it's killing the hubby!  (Maybe because I'm not super great at putting everything back every time [embarrassed face].

Let me tell you why...
This is my space

I'm sharing a space with a playhouse (separated only by a kid's fence to keep her sticky fingers off the owies)

Needless to say I'm sure.. I HATE IT!

Here's what I'm working on right now:
    *Painting a shelf to hang above my desk to hold nick nacks (buttons, ribbon, misc.)
    *Relining my cheap Target drawers seen here.
    *Organizing my desk drawers to hold things (I think all but 3 are empty... why?!)
    *Finding a more suiting chair for the space

I can't wait to show you how it looks when I'm done.. and maybe one day I'll be able to actually work in my work room!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say... leave a comment to spread the love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...