I found some time lately to update my cheapo Target 3 drawer storage
After getting some inspiration from Pinterest (where else), I gathered some tools and got started.
*BONUS I had all the materials already so it was a very spontaneous creation (the best kind!)
Step 1: (not pictured)
Cut paper for size of the drawer. I used a Target Dollar Spot find so the paper I used for this project cost approximately $.10!
Coat the inside of the drawer with mod podge
Lay paper down carefully, gently rubbing into place to avoid bubbles. (obviously I had some bubbles)
Allow the drawers to dry. Be careful when checking to see if it's dry. Mod podge easily leaks through wrapping paper and I accidently scraped a small piece off when testing.
Enjoy your new lovely!
I can't wait for my next project!