5.24.2012

1st day of summer.. Ready to start again

Today marks the first day of summer vacation!  It also marks my first day as a stay-at-home-mom and I'm so excited about it!  I already started my list of things I want to get done to really start of my new "job" on the right foot... many of which includes reorganizing my neglected house.  Sort of a 'new start, new house' feeling.  

I'm also planning to becoming better at posting pictures of the things I've been making over the past few months.  Many things have been made and moved on to their new owners without getting a snapshot, but I will get better about taking pictures!   Here is one that is near and dear to my own heart... made for my mother and daughter in celebration of my mom's 12th year as a breast cancer survivor! 



With pool season just around the corner, I'm working on a towel wrap for my little one that I'll post tomorrow! Until then.. XO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say... leave a comment to spread the love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...