5.28.2012

Day 1... Stay-At-Home Mom

Tomorrow marks Day 1 as a stay-at-home-mom.  C finished up her week Friday at daycare and we enjoyed an extremely busy and tiring Memorial weekend with Ed's brother in town.   Needless to say, I think C and I are both looking forward to a little resting at home this week.

Goals for this week:
*Get a morning routine started that does not include pajama's until lunch (how our typical weekends always end up, which isn't a terrible thing for the weekend I suppose)
*Spend time outside everyday
*Plan a menu for dinner everyday this week
*End the week looking closer to this



Not this


Oh... and I have the towel wrap completed, but it's in the washer and I haven't snapped a picture of it yet. I will get one up tomorrow... C loves it! 

XO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say... leave a comment to spread the love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...