6.04.2012

It's almost sister time!!

This week is shaping up to be as busy as the last 2 weeks!  I cannot believe how many things we've had going on since the last day of school... and I don't see it slowing down too much as the weeks are coming up.

Goals for this week:
*Pack my suitcase for a sister visiting trip!!
*Grocery shop for Ed and C while I'm gone
*Make some freezer breakfasts that do not include oatmeal or yogurt for C
*Spend time outside everyday
*Do all the laundry before I leave Thursday

Something we've been struggling with the last few days is nap time.  What are your nap time tricks to getting a 3 year old who NEVER NEEDS SLEEP to calm down enough to fall asleep?

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say... leave a comment to spread the love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...