7.25.2012

Kind of starting over

Hi out there.  I'd like to take this opportunity to sort of... start over in a sense.

So, hi!  I'm happy to meet you.  I am a mom to 1 adorably ornery 3 year old and a soon-to-be-here little one (soon-to-be-here meaning 6 weeks... but with this weather, hopefully a tad bit sooner).  I am embarking on a new journey as a stay-at-home homemaker as well as taking on a second child and am loving it so far - but I'm pretty sure I'll love it more when I can bend over and do the dishes without wanting to die.

I love love love organization, although I sometimes get so caught up in what I really want to do, that it's hard to tackle it and may procrastinate it far more than I should.  I also sincerely enjoy DIY crafts and creations that I pick up for Pinterest, HGTV, other blogs... where ever!  As I begin my new adventure into homemaker, I'm trying (not very convincingly yet) to become better with cooking and managing our finances.

This blog is going to be a collection of sorts... more or less, me trying to depict my successes and struggles with 2 kids, a home and maintaining some sanity throughout it all.  I hope you enjoy and come back often.

Until then... XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say... leave a comment to spread the love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...