3.27.2013

I Pinned This - Easter Eggs

Easter is just around the corner and we had yet to decorate eggs.  Today was the day and instead of using the typical Easter egg dye, I wanted to give this Pinterest find a try
Here's what Pinterest promises: 
Coloring Eggs - Use Shaving Cream and food coloring (dark colors) - roll in shaving cream let sit, wipe off. Very Cool for Easter!

Here's what I did: 
I gathered up all of the materials needed.  
Chloe swirled the food coloring around in the shaving cream.
We rolled the egg around. 
Let it sit, then wiped it off. 
Eh. 

We like bright colored eggs so for us... 
Worst part... my hands will probably look like this until tomorrow night. Sucky.
We resorted to normal Easter egg dye after 3 attempts. 
XO!

2 comments:

  1. We did the same thing but with Cool Whip,just in case the little ones licked heir fingers, and they turned out beautiful! It was very messy, but I have to say, for us, that was half the fun. We will be coloring eggs like this from now on. Sorry it didn't work for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a good idea using Cool Whip with little ones! I'm super glad it did work for you! Maybe I'll have to try again next year ;-)

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you have to say... leave a comment to spread the love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...