3.11.2013

Monday Favorites

Today's favorites are things from our weekend. 
I am slightly embarrassed to admit this, and if you ask me in person I'll probably deny it, but Party in the U.S.A. is my jam.  I cannot help but join in 'nodding my head like yeah, moving my hips like yeah'.  Damn song gets me every time. 
Last night at 8:30, the hubby had a great idea for a bed time snack.  (NOT a healthy one, but delicious nonetheless).  Out came the ingredients, mixers, and bowls.  10 minutes later we were enjoying Homemade Buttercream Frosting with graham crackers.  YUM!
As a surprise for Chloe, we went to see a production of The Little Mermaid on Sunday.  I didn't realize it when I bought the tickets, but the entire cast was kids (7-13).  Chloe loved that it was kids and was ecstatic to meet Ariel after the show. Nothing beats the genuine excitement of a kid.

What's your favorite thing this week?
XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say... leave a comment to spread the love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...