1.07.2013

New Year Resolution

Oh yikes!  How has it been so long since my last post?!  I often think about posting, even have everything written out in my head... but I haven't gotten to anything bigger than my iPhone for what seems like an eternity.

I'm ready to change that.

My New Year Resolution:  organize my life (and my family's) throughout the months.

  • I want more time for crafting and blogging about it. 
  • I want to update my Etsy store... which hasn't had much activity in some time.
  • I want to solidify a cleaning schedule so I don't feel extreme anxiety when someone wants to drop by and I feel like I should hang a huge sign on the front door

  • I want to play with my kids more... wasn't that the whole point of becoming a stay-at-home-mom??
  • I want to declutter everything
  • I want to start working out again
Is that too many? I think I could add to it, but we'll leave it at that for now... small goals *wink*

What's your New Year Resolution? 


XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say... leave a comment to spread the love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...